<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ninja Gaiden Back In Black 



In september they are releasing ninja gaiden black which include 2004's Ninja Gaiden, the Hurricane Packs 1 & 2 expansions, and bonus content, however black will also contain bonus difficulty modes, new cut scenes, and the arcade version of the original Ninja Gaiden, known as Ninja Ryukenden.

I must say Rachael is still looking better than ever! :)


I wonder if I can get the guys from E3 to mail that one out to me...

Everyone knows how much I love re-mastered cut scenes so this announcement made me weep with joy. I also must add that I found the original Ninja Gaiden way too easy on Hurricane Pack 2 on the ultra-hard-holy-shit-you-cant-beat-the-first-half-of-the-game difficulty level so I welcome these new difficulty levels and hope they are at least 300x as difficult as the ultra-hard-holy-shit-you-cant-beat-the-first-half-of-the-game mode.



Long live the arcade version!




Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?